The La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North was recently named a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award winner!
Experience convenience and a great location in Orlando, Florida. Our Orlando hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 4 close to ...see moremany nearby restaurants and local attractions. Hotel is across the street from Wet N Wild. Nearby to all the major theme parks - Universal Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, Magic Kingdom, Ripleys Believe it or Not, Wonder Works and much more. This hotel offers free shuttle to the theme parks and is in walking distance to the Prime Factory Outlet Mall, and Mercado Shopping Center. Hotel is 3 miles to the Orange County Convention Center.
Wake up on the Bright Side with our daily breakfast featuring waffles, hot and cold cereals, boiled eggs, bread, bagels, donuts, muffins, fresh fruit along with coffee, milk and juices.
Feel recharged after a great nights sleep on our deluxe pillow top mattresses. Each inviting guest room is equipped with microwave, refrigerator, ironing board, hair dryer, free Wi Fi and an HDTV. Wake up to freshly made coffee prepared the way you like in your guest room coffeemaker.
Relax by our spacious courtyard and sparkling outdoor pool. Hotel offers guest laundry facility, business center and an onsite theme park ticket desk for your convenience.see less
Amenities & Services
Free Bright Side Breakfast
Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
Free Local Calls
Guest Laundry Facilities
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Free Bright Side Breakfast®
Hot and cold cereal
Bread and muffins
All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
Additional Breakfast Items:
8,000 La Quinta Returns points for a free night stay.
Not a member? Join Now
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Guest Room Amenities
Free wireless high-speed Internet access
Microwave in all rooms
Refrigerator in all rooms
Premium Cable Channels
Iron with Ironing Board
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Most Recent Reviews:
"Nice for a quick stay"
Reviewed Mar 5, 2014
jaysunhoffman | Owen Sound
Stayed here in January while traveling to our Disney Cruise from Orlando airport. check in was quick and the gentleman behind the counter was accomidating.
Breakfast was good and included in the price and for a quick stay this place is fine.
Only strange thing is we booked a room for 5, which wasn't a problem when we booked, except they didn't have a cot and the rooms don't have a couch so our children had to squish. Thats not a huge problem, but I felt when we booked our room for 5 we should have got it.
I liked everything from my stay the staff were nice front desk and the ladies from the breakfast keep doing a great work. I consider my stay fantastic everyone were nice,they have clean pool free shuttle to parks they have microwave in the rooms they offer safe to use it for private stuff.
What a great place to stay! Close to restaurants, shopping and theme parks. The I-trolley stops right in front of the hotel which make it super easy to great around, plus the tickets for the trolley are sold in the lobby. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. the pool was not crowded during the day so it was very relaxing. The only downside we had was lack of variety for the complementary breakfast. We would definitely stay again
We stayed 8 nights at this location. No problems. If you do not need all the fancy extras, this is the place to stay, at a reasonable price. Yes there are fancier places (resorts) with higher prices, but if you only spend the nights at a hotel, then stay here. Easy access to I-4 and all the local attractions. All of the staff was helpful and friendly, including the attraction ticket agent. First two nights we stayed here, all rooms were full and we still found a place to park our vehicle, in a lighted parking lot, fenced in on 3 sides. Denny's next door is a great place to eat, fast service. Only downside was every day we came to our room, there were one or more pizza flyers under the door. Also, need patience when that many people are trying to eat breakfast all at the same time.
I would like to preface this by saying we are not picky travellers. As long as it is a clean good bed, the location is good and there is a coffee maker in the room, we are happy. That being said, this hotel gets 1 out of 3 for that.
We liked: the location. Within walking distance to the outlet mall, universal and wet and wild, also the trolley and bus stops are super close. The denny's right next door has great service.
Now on to what we didn't like.
1. The in room safe wasn't working. We went to the front desk 2x, the manager was going to look at it and fix it (was a service error) and we never heard a thing about it. We used the safe at the front desk, but needless to say it would have been nice to have the in room safe working.
2. The breakfast. The bread and bagels are quite old, there is only jam and butter for your toast, the muffins are also stale and old, there is usually only 1 kind of yogurt so if strawberry banana wasn't your thing you were out of luck. The waffles were fine, just like any hotel waffles, but gets a little boring after a few days, only cold hard boiled eggs. And the "coffee". Far from a coffee snob, but this was horrible. Not fresh coffee but some type of instant always ready crap. Totally disgusting.
3. the pool is not heated and the towels for the pool area are very old and threadbare. A face cloth would absorb more moisture. The pool not being heated was a great disappointment for the kids. So there went evening dips in the pool. Its also a lot smaller than the pictures from management lead you to believe.
4. the rooms. The beds are fine comfort wise, this obviously also depends on what you sleep on at home. For some the beds are great, for others not so much. This is all a matter of personal opinion. One thing that is not opinion but fact is the cleanliness of the rooms. First of all, the sheets did not fit on our mattress, so most (all) mornings, one or all of us ended up waking up sleeping on a bare mattress. The sheets had holes in them, the elastic no longer could hold the fitted sheet around the mattress. There was also some melted plasticky stuff on the corner of the fitted sheet, and even though we had requested clean sheets daily (in the hopes that maybe one day we would get properly fitted sheets) the sheets were not changed unless all sheet sets had a specific hole in the corner and melted crap on it. The days they were "changed and clean" they had hair on it. Hair that didn't match the length or colour of ours and some other "short curly" hairs. I would have called the front desk to complain but it was very late and we were dead tired.
5. The bathroom towels are not always clean. Some are stained with who knows what. I actually don't want to know and will just assume it was nothing. Rusty (I hope) stain on the bathroom floor. I'm sure there is something out there to clean the floor with that would remove the stain.
6. daughter lost something so were were on our hands and knees searching through out the room. Vacuuming under the bed would be something to consider, as would making sure there aren't leftover water bottles from the last guest. This happened halfways throughout our stay.
7. It is a pet friendly hotel. Remember this if you come back to the hotel to recharge in the afternoon. Some days its quiet, some days you walk by a door and one of those little barkers goes crazy. Since there is carpet in the rooms and hallways and it doesn't seem to be vacuumed very well I suggest if you have ANY type of allergy you stay away.
8. Cockroaches. Kids were fascinated as they had never seen one in real life. I was just happy it wasn't in our room but in the hallway.
9. Shower head was unable to be adjusted to other spray pattern, and you really had to over turn the tap to "off" or it would drip the whole night.
10. There is an in room coffee maker. You get 2 cups of coffee, one of which is decaf. Leaving a tip and a note asking for more coffee and please no decaf did not help. If you are going to have some type of instant crap in the lobby, then PLEASE have more than one cup of regular coffee in the room.
11. It says no solicitation or flyers in the hotel but every day we had flyers under our door. Makes me wonder how they get in the doors? Wasn't a big deal, just curious.
Had we not used points to book this hotel I would have left as soon as we walked in. The hallways smell very moldy and musty, but you get used to it and do not notice it after a while. Do not be fooled by the pictures from management.
Local Time: 2:30 AM (Eastern)
Local Temperature: 49.0°F 5-day Forecast
Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta has the right hotel accommodations for you. Take advantage of free Internet access, free breakfast, and comfy beds offered at La Quinta Inns & Suites. You'll find the best rates online, the widest variety of room options, the most reliable hotel info, and more on LQ.com. Thank you for considering La Quinta Inns & Suites for your hotel travel plans!