NEW! Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.
Located just north of San Jose International Airport off I-880, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Fremont has everything you need including free high-speed Internet access and more.
This five-story interior corridor hotel features a fitness center, laundry facilities, and a beauti...see moreful courtyard with a seasonally heated swimming pool and spa.
While here, you can visit the Great America Theme Park, Historic Mission San Jose, Don Edwards San Francisco Bay Wildlife Refuge, or the Historic Niles Antique District. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby, and a wealth of other sights to see.
For business travelers, we have three meeting rooms with available catering and audio/video equipment. We are across from the NUMMI-Toyota facility, near Ohlone College and other major companies.
No matter the reason for your stay, though, our courteous staff is here to help. Enjoy our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning. We are just 12 miles north of the San Jose Airport on Landing Parkway & Fremont Blvd and South. Newark, CA is just 5 minutes away. See you soon!see less
Amenities & Services
Free Bright Side Breakfast
Free Wireless High-Speed Internet Access
Free Local Calls
Meeting Facilities Available
Guest Laundry Facilities
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Express Checkout Available
Free Bright Side Breakfast®
Hot and cold cereal
Bread and muffins
All-you-can-drink coffee and juice
Additional Breakfast Items:
11,000 La Quinta Returns points for a free night stay.
Not a member? Join Now
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM
Guest Room Amenities
NEW! Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming
Plug-and-Play TV feature makes it simple to connect electronics
Free wireless high-speed Internet access
Free high-speed internet access!
Microwave in some rooms
Refrigerator in some rooms
Premium Cable Channels
Iron with Ironing Board
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating:
Most Recent Reviews:
"Pet Friendly with Great Soundproofing and Helpful Staff"
Reviewed May 14, 2013
A TripAdvisor Member |
We have two birds, small parrots, and needed a place to stay while our house was tented for termites. La Quinta Inns accepted them provided they stayed in their cages. We rented a suite that consists of two rooms, the bedroom with a king sized bed and a living area with a queen sleeper, microwave and refrigerator. Everything was nice and clean.
The king size bed was the most comfortable I slept on. It isolated the movements so that I felt I was sleeping alone. The soundproofing was wonderful. You can hear dogs bark only when you're in the hallway, but not when you enter your room. I wasn't woken up for anything. The staff and cleaning crew were friendly and efficient. The wifi internet was easy for any system with a web browser, but my son could not get his Wii hooked up even though they tried to add his MAC address to the allow list.
We enjoyed the breakfast buffet. It had a variety of fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels and cereal. The waffle machines were fun and popular. Swimming pool was well maintained and the outdoors areas were clean, with shady trees and nice landscaping. Parking was no problem. They allowed two vehicles.
Even though the location is right next to a freeway, we didn't hear any traffic noise inside the room. We had no problems except our magnetic striped room key kept getting demagnetized and had to be replaced several times. They said to keep it away from cell phones and laptops. Well, that was hard, but the staff gladly exchanged them. The soaps and shampoos were also teeny-tiny, but since we were local, we brought our own, as well as cups and mugs to use. [the ones provided were small paper cups]
La Quinta Inns was a great experience and good value. I would recommend it to all families, especially those with pets. Other pet-friendly places did not accept birds, even though birds are caged and less messy than the four footed ones that jump on beds and couches. We did find two cat toys under the queen sleeper and one under the bed told the maid to not forget to clean under the couch and bed.
Nice hotel with a great breakfast for guest, but far away from all the city has to offer. The city has great restaurants and shopping centers but we couldn't find family oriented things for the kids .But they did enjoy the hotel.
This is my 2nd review of the hotel, as I came back second time.
Hotel is clean, rooms are clean, and quiet.
One main reason to stay here is not finding a Hilton/Marriott property in the area that suited my budget for this trip ( $150).
I will point out areas which I believe would be annoying to a business traveller
1) Wifi did not work on day of check-out, and I could not do e-mails for 3 hours of work time in the morning. I called reception, who said she would check on it, she called me back in a few minutes saying that they have rebooted the system and it should work now. well, it did not. luckily, though i had a lot to do in the morning, and was bit rushed to finish them off, i was able to do them all off-line.
2) On checking out, i told the lady that wifi did not work. she said there was literature at the work desk in the room that had contact information to call in-case of a wifi problem. i told her i called reception and they said they had rebooted the wifi system, and that it should work, earlier on in the day. I told her that i had a busy morning, and had no time to finish all my work, check out and solve the hotel's wifi problems before noon check out. The wifi worked first two days ( checked in on sunday, and it was fine until tuesday morning 8:00am) so I am pretty sure fault was not at my end.
3) I asked the lady at check out whether she could confirm that I was getting my points for this stay, as i believe I had input my points while doing the online reservation. I also told I had a mail from La Quinta that there was an on-going promotion where points are doubled for stays in march time-frame. She said she cannot confirm that I will accumulate points for this visit.
4) I put on a more authoritative voice and said I was a gold member (which I am) and did not understand why I needed to actually make a phone call to La Quinta to find out if my points were being registered for the stay. At this point in time, she called the manager out, who appeared more keen to see me off happy and said that points are accumuated, as well as I will get double points for my stay.
5) I don't like their breakfast setup:no warm food, all pre-cooked except for a waffle machine that might excite teenage kids.
I am not comfortable being in this hotel for more than 1-2 nights, as lot of little annoyances can start to add up over long stays.
I will stay here ONLY if I cannot find a deal at Hilton/Marriott properties, and if my stay is 1-2 days. Their rates are good.
Front desk lady was rude and very unhelpful. Room was supposed to be two double beds and they gave us a king size and a $hitty twin couch pull out. Far from what was reserved. Horrible and uncomfortable.
The hotel with its recent remodel is clean and well kept. Overall a pleasant stay.
But, the elevators still need some work. They should remodel both elevators and increase the speed.
I was unable to connect to the high speed internet during my stay. The tech support to fix the problem was non-existent, an 800# which I did not have time to wait for.
Additionally, the traffic noise is a bit of a problem. There are additional steps that could have been taken to alleviate the noise. For example, dual laminated double pane windows. In light of the noise, the price should have been a bit less. I usually stay in the Dublin location where the price is lower and there is no traffic noise.
Don Edwards San Francisco Bay Wildlife Refuge,
Mission San Jose,
Area Companies & Businesses
New United Motors Manufacturing (Across Street),
San Jose State College,
Santa Clara University,
Santa Clara Convention Center,
Cisco Systems Inc.,
Nearby Sports & Recreation
Paramount's Great America,
P. F. Changs,
Elephant Bar and Restaurant,
Entertainment & Shopping
San Jose Museum of Art,
Local Time: 10:28 AM (Pacific)
Local Temperature: 64.2°F 5-day Forecast
Whether you're traveling on business, a leisure getaway, or a family vacation, La Quinta has the right hotel accommodations for you. Take advantage of free Internet access, free breakfast, and comfy beds offered at La Quinta Inns & Suites. You'll find the best rates online, the widest variety of room options, the most reliable hotel info, and more on LQ.com.
Thank you for considering La Quinta Inns & Suites for your hotel travel plans!