We're in this with you for the long term.
From the first conversation where we trade expectations and hopes, through design & construction, start-up, training, to the day-in day-out operations of a busy hotel franchise... we're on the same side of the table, often standing right by your side, behind your front counter.
What you need to succeed, we work hard to provide. A really exceptional franchise services group including:
- Marketing support designed to drive revenue
- Field marketing and sales designed to help you develop your own program
- Enhanced, Award winning training program
- National marketing and sales programs designed to drive traffic to your hotel
- Fully staffed Design & Construction department
- Opening assistance
- A thoughtful, active Brand Council
We're here to ensure you do well. After all, you're family.
La Quinta Inns and Suites™ successfully implements marketing strategies by using market research, consumer insight studies and guest feedback. Our strategy to reach and influence our marketplace is shaped by our goals to:
- Drive bookings and increase revenue
- Increase brand awareness and perception
- Craft and communicate distinctive and memorable positioning
- Focus communications to the most relevant guest
LQ.com provides hotel representation direct to consumers through our bilingual, branded website. Consumers have access to the most robust information about each hotel, the La Quinta brand, booking capability and the La Quinta Returns™ loyalty program.
La Quinta continually evaluates every dollar we spend on online marketing to ensure we're maximizing our brand presence and driving bookings to our hotels.
- Billions of online banner display ads
- Partnerships with general and niche travel sites
- Online Branding Campaigns
- Social Networking
- Affiliate networking
- Paid Search of hundreds of thousands of key words (using services such as Google, Yahoo and dozens of others)
- Natural Search Optimization
- Aggressive Email marketing with our active customers
La Quinta Returns™ Loyalty Program
The La Quinta Returns™ loyalty program is one of the fastest-rewarding and fastest-growing guest programs in the industry. While La Quinta Returns members often are enrolled in 3-5 competitor loyalty programs, including Priority Club, HHonors and Marriott Rewards, 72% rank La Quinta Returns as the #1 or #2 program.
Ranking completed by independent study 2008
In this industry, nothing counts as much as experience. We make sure that the people who assist you in the field have the expertise you need. Therefore, all of our Franchise Service Directors have hands-on experience in hospitality management.
We require that every director has served in the past as a general manager of a hotel and must have at least five years experience in managing multiple hotels before becoming a La Quinta Franchise Service Director.
Your La Quinta Franchise Service Director will always serve as your one point of contact for all service and support needs. If there is anything that you need, they are there for you.
As a brand, we have established an infrastructure to fully support the needs of our franchisees worldwide.
- Our distinguished Training Department was awarded by the American Society of Training as one of the 40 top training organizations in the United States.
- During the opening of your hotel, our dedicated team will train your entire staff on everything they need to know to operate a La Quinta hotel. Our team will remain on site for multiple days after your opening to ensure optimal success of operations.
- Shortly after opening, your general manager will attend a five day training program called INNtegration. During this training event, he or she will gain a deeper knowledge of managing your hotel as well as specific plans of action for ongoing improvement.
- Our mentorship program is available to all hotels at no charge. In this program, we offer to team up your general manager with a more experienced general manager for advice and consultation.
- Our optional three-week field operations training is available for owners or managers who want to gain an in-depth, hand-on operational training experience that covers all aspects of hotel operations.
La Quinta supports its hotels worldwide with over 30 experienced sales professionals who are actively involved with the franchisee community, providing trend information and updates, educational opportunities, and strong, consistent sales communication.
Through this network, individual hotels receive the support and assistance needed to professionally promote their locations and capture any business unique to the local area and its industries, such as military, government, university, hospital/medical, oil/gas, weddings and more.
This dedicated team also works constantly to increase the travel base with Fortune 500 companies, travel management companies and major industry groups.
Design & Construction
In this important first step, we work closely with franchisees and are very hands-on to ensure consistent quality throughout all facilities under our flag. Every aspect of the interior and exterior appearance, layout, and design, is important to La Quinta. Our Design & Construction department will assist you with design, planning, and material procurement. We'll provide sample site plans for preliminary site planning. New construction projects will be based on our prototype documents. We have architectural drawings of two prototypical hotel designs in CAD on compact disks which will give your architect a major head start in the construction process.
Conversion properties are carefully screened to ensure they will meet our brand standards and are able to provide a consistent La Quinta experience to our guests.
We are committed to protecting the investment of all our franchisees by making certain that all hotels provide the same levels of quality in accommodations.
If you think your property would be a good candidate for conversion, please contact us.
This is not an offer. An offer can only be made through an Offering Circular. MNREG #F-4544. Performance varies by hotel, location, market and experience of the operator. If you rely on any performance representation, you must accept the risk of not doing as well.